Wednesday 9 January 2013

The 'Doodle'

Call for Articles

The following email was received this afternoon:

"Dear All
 
Firstly owing to me rebuilding my PC over christmas and messing up my contacts list, some of you may have got this by mistake. If so please let me know and I will remove you from the mailing list.
 
Otherwise, please can I have any articles for this months Nocton Doodle by Saturday evening 12th Jan.
Earlier would be great if possible, but if you will be on the last minute please let me know to help me plan space.
 
Look forward to hearing from you.
 
Kindest regards
 
Chris"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.