Tuesday 14 June 2016

Superfast broadband - update

OnLincolnshire

Further to my blog dated 11 June 2016 and the comments therein, I have now had an update from Stephen Brookes of OnLincolnshire:

"From: OnLincolnshire
Sent: 14 June 2016 14:42
To: Geoff Hall
Subject: RE: Nocton

Good Afternoon Geoff,

In an effort to move forward the re-routing of the lines discussed below, I have attempted to go via a different route in tandem with ongoing discussions. I have issued a contractual Change Request to cover the re-routing and will await BT's response to that document.

Under the contract, we can request changes to the existing plans and I'm hoping that they will accept this.

For the record, we have the same scenario in another part of the county and I am in receipt of a request for an update from Ed Vaisey, the Minister. Whilst I would love to think this will help, I'm not sure it will, hence my attempt down the Change Request route.

Regards
Steve
Steve Brookes
Lincolnshire Broadband Programme Manager
Tel. 01522 552450
Mob. 07825 043978"


From: Geoff Hall
Sent: 14 June 2016 14:54
To: OnLincolnshire
Subject: RE: Nocton

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your continued efforts with regard to this matter.

Much obliged,
Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: All comments are moderated and will not be posted until screening has taken place. This is to ensure no foul language is posted online. Please leave your name if you are making a comment, even if it is just a first name - thank you.