Read the facts
If you are interested in reading an Information Leaflet circulating around the village of Nocton, please click on the link below:
Nocton Dairies Ltd submits further documents in support of their Planning Application
This is to let you know that the North Kesteven District Council has recently received amended details relating to the planning application for development.
- Submission of addendum to Environmental Statement incorporating additional details relating to the proposed Nocton Dairy farming system, the site selection process, an interim archaeological trenching survey, tree survey and interim landscape mitigation plan, and further assessments of noise, vibration, air quality/odour modelling, dust and fly control, flora and fauna, ground conditions, water quality/aquifer protection, visual impact, traffic and transport (including Travel Plan), lighting, socio-economic impacts, sustainability and infrastructure, and impacts relating to the proposed effluent distribution pipelines.
- Submission of amended plan (Figure 10.1 Revision B) showing existing and proposed slurry distribution pipelines, storage reservoirs and proposed spreading areas
- Submission of amended plans (RAC 4448 1 Revision C and RAC 4448 26 Revision A) incorporating minor modifications to the extent of land edged blue (within the applicant’s ownership) along Grange Lane.
- Additional information received regarding the potential direct and indirect economic benefits.
Empty Plates Tomorrow:
Why we need a Campaign to Change Planning Law
Early Day Motion - Update
There are now 40 MPs who have signed this Motion.
Super-dairy facing opposition from MPshttp://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/news/Super-dairy-facing-opposition-MPs/article-1929645-detail/article.html
Britain's Biggest Dairy
With only 5 major dairies in the UK there has now been a push to create another, but this will be the Goliath of all dairies here in the UK. Surely this is not what the public really want. Is it?
Subsidies paid to farmers and others under the European Union’s Common Agricultural Policy amount to approximately €55 billion a year, more than 40% of European Union’s entire annual budget, or around €100 a year for each EU citizen. Farmsubsidy.org helps people find out who gets what, and why. Click here: http://farmsubsidy.org/
Signs have appeared on the B1188 Lincoln to Sleaford road, showing that it will be closed to traffic between Branston and the Potterhanworth crossroads (B1178) on the following dates:
- 19th March (1900hrs) - 21st March 2010 (2200hrs)
- 26th March (1900hrs) - 28th March 2010 (2200hrs)
- 9th April (1900hrs) - 11th April 2010 (2200hrs)