I refer to my blog dated 17 February 2017 and also the Agenda for the meeting of the Rebuilding Sub-Committee meeting held on 21 February 2017. This is an update following the meeting:
"As promised a quick run down on the meeting of the Sub Committee last night.
- Agreed to recommend to the Parish Council that the project go forward for planning. Next meeting Parish Council Tuesday 14 March at 7pm.
- Kitchen wall to events hall be moved out up to a metre.
- Store for Club to be on the outside wall to enable deliveries.
- Proposed closure September 2017.
- The Social Club to produce a draft design of the internal layout of the Club within the next 4 weeks.
- Plans will be posted on Village Hall Notice Board and email copies available, when finalised for Planning.
- Date of next Sub Committee meeting Tuesday 21 March 2017 at 6pm.